At the outset.. বাট চ'ৰাতে

Welcome to my world..
I am not a writer nor a poet. Just trying to narrate some of my experiences .. I am usually comfortable in writing in Assamese, my mother tongue. Have written few blogs in English and have tried my hands in composing few poems in Hindi too.. My Hindi speaking friends may excuse me for my audacity to do so..

মোৰ জগতলৈ আদৰিছো...
কোনো কবি সাহিত্যিক মই নহয়, কিছুমান অভিজ্ঞতাৰ বৰ্ণনা মাথোন কৰিছো ইয়াত.. মাতৃভাষা অসমীয়াতে লিখি ভাল পাওঁ যদিও ইংৰাজীতো লিখিছো.. হিন্দী ভাষাতো দুটামান কবিতা লিখিবলৈ চেষ্টা কৰি চাইছো....

Translate

Thursday 19 June 2014

Great knowledge... Funny but true..

Great Knowledge....Funny but true..

These are some answers written by students in examination..

On types of blood vessels.....

There are three types of blood vessels. They are:
Arteries
Vanes and
Caterpillars...

On human body.....
Our body consists of three parts: the brainium, the borax and the abominable cavity.
The brainium holds the brain,
Borax has the heart and lungs and
The abominable cavity contains our bowels, of which five are very important--- a,e,i,o,u

there is also the alimentary canal ...it is located in the south America just near Panama canal...

No comments:

Post a Comment